Traditionally, only large companies win off-lease business.
This is mainly because their in-place computer reporting systems and
associated back-end processes are better suited to high volume
processing than the smaller home grown variety. In addition,
the reporting requirements that leasing companies place on their
remarketers can be too time consuming and costly for smaller companies to manage. Systems and processes that can handle this
type of workload take large amounts of time,
effort and money to develop and put into place. Until now...
AuditBench.com has just leveled the playing field.
Smaller companies can now leverage the same powerful processing
tools that the big guys have. You can now enter this market for a fraction of the cost by deploying AuditBench.com
The truth is that most leasing companies would rather spread their equipment out over several remarketers than place it with only a select few. They want to be able to check the
resale markets and leverage competitive services to get the best value. But dealing with smaller companies who are not equipped to provide the right data and services makes additional work for the asset managers.
With AuditBench.com you can win off lease
business by providing the data services that leasing companies require.
• Lease return notification management
• Fail-proof link between asset and lease schedule identifier
• Consistent, timely, detailed audit reporting
• Gross sale and revenue share reporting
• On-hand inventory reporting by lease customer / schedule
• Check detail reports with asset detail
• Fair market value reports with real time status
• Bill-back fees and repair charge maintenance
• Lease schedule / serial number reconciliation
• Online access to data and reports
• Dashboard views of all lease returns data
• Custom report flexibilty
AuditBench.com greatly improves your equipment processing capabities
and enables you to perform to leasing company service level expectations.